Kingdom Farts! Kingdom Farts!

Sora's voice actor was incredible.

Internal Fires 12 Internal Fires 12

This is amazing. All these other modern flashes are afraid to think outside the box. "You need decent art" they say. "There should be some kind of plot" they say. "Your flash shouldn't be a painfully irritating loop of the same poorly recorded line" they say. But you showed them! They can take their conformity and stuff it in a turkey. I picked one star for my review to symbolize how this is "one amazing flash"!

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Our planetary system was founded by one star. I appreciate your kind words and honesty. That is honestly what I consider the meanings of the stars to be. That turkey sounds like it will be quite tasty. I think some tequila would be the cherry on top though.

GROWIN' UP (NATA '12) GROWIN' UP (NATA '12)

What a cute kid. Oh look, the animation's good too. I really like the art, but maybe I'm just being sucked in by the happy vibe of this flash. Wait... Why's he look so unnerved? 15? There's no way this kid is... What's... Wait, what? This is really... Hmm... That's IT? What a horrible horrible note to end on. I'm going to go take a bath with a toaster now.

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Very well explained. This would make a great tutorial video to watch while the game is installing or downloading. The voice actress did a superb job.

My hat! My hat!

I lol'd. I hope your art teacher is pleased. :)

D34thMonk3y responds:

He was. Thanks for positiive feedback :)

Sorin Shroud's Bio Sorin Shroud's Bio

This is pretty cool. I like that the different characters have different abilities and personalities. The idea of having them share a body sets up some interesting plot potential too. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

SorinShrouds responds:

EXACTLY! Thanks a lot man! Yeah, I've got other characters coming this way and we will see how this goes! XD

Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Having a unique art style IS a good way to get noticed, so just because someone says you should distance your art style from other established artists doesn't mean they're insulting you, they may legitimately be making a suggestion on how to improve which is what you seem to want. My advice, for instance, would be to do original work. MLP parodies are nice and all with the crowd that likes or cares about MLP, but to the rest of us it's kind of "great, this shit again..." It's almost as bad as a Skyrim flash. To be honest I didn't notice any connection between your flash and hotdiggedydemon, and your characters movements weren't as extreme and ridiculous as egoraptors (nor was the voice acting as out there), so I think if you hadn't said anything you wouldn't have many complaints.

My biggest overall advice would be not to worry so much about what others think. Do the art for you and enjoy it.